CONTENT MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
According to Content Marketing Institute,
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Whether you're a solo-preneur, marketing manager leading a team or a business owner, it is an undeniable fact that content is still king, more so than ever in 2018!
However, content is so much more than just taking pretty flatlays for Instagram or posting cute puppy videos on Facebook.
With the endless information out there on the internet and consumers' short attention span, your branded content needs to be informative, valuable and most importantly, resonating with your target audience.
How can we help with your overall
content marketing strategy and content creation?
- Content strategy that integrates with your overall marketing strategy
- Tailored content plan and framework to guide you on creating your very own content
- Content ideas and topics that can be repurposed across different mediums
- Content creation - from concept idealisation to execution (including photoshoots and video production)
- Team coaching & training - workshops and training sessions to upskill your team
- Social media management - managing the creation of the content (including the copy) and scheduling all posts so you never need to worry about social media again
- Written content - From weekly blog posts to email newsletter, we take care of all your written content so you can focus on the stuff that matters, such as growing your business.
Your Digital Ninja is your answer to an integrated, close-looped marketing solution that drives your overall content strategy and initiatives to drive boarder audiences’ engagement and turn them into paying customers.
We don't do cookie-cutter solutions here on Your Digital Ninja.
It doesn't matter where you are with your online business, we have a range of different solutions tailored to different needs.